The coordinates of the yellow triangle are
A(2 , 2), B(7 , 3), and C(3 , 6)
If we dilate the "pre-image" by a factor of 4, with the reference point being the origin, what will the new coordinates be?
Input the coordinates of the "image" below
You have not used any hints yet, this area shows your previously used hints.
The yellow triangle is getting four times larger, with the origin being the reference point, what are the new coordinates.
If the triangle is growing four times larger, what should you multiply each point’s location by?
Multiply the x and y values of the angles by 4 to get the prime angles.
Lesson 4, Version 1
- Added a drawing tool to help visualize the problem
- Multiple Answers
- Made the progress bar multi-step
- Gave the progress bar a border
- Added a transparent shapes option
- Added an option to save progress
Lesson 4, Version 2
- Removed the explanation tab, and the save progress tab
- Made saving automatic
- Added a confirmation to clearing saved data
- Added a warning message when using unsupported web browers
- Fixed the weird spacing on the answer boxed on Firefox
- Changed the maximum allowed characters in the input fields from 2 to 3
- Made the code in the code tab bigger so you can ACTUALLY read it now